Thursday 14 April 2011

Suspense

I am hanging by a thread.  I'm not sure how it's able to hold my weight plus that of the burden of these thoughts I am presently carrying.  It's a precarious position to be in and I'm not sure if, or how long, this thread might hold.  Or what will happen should it break.  On the one hand, disappearing might not be a bad option -- it would be the easiest way to escape the choices I must face.  On the other hand, it's really not a feasible option and not one that would help me reach my end goal of Happiness.  There are difficult decisions I must face and eventually come to a conclusion about.  However, in the meantime, while I carefully consider the costs of each, I dangle over a great abyss, wondering when I'm going to fall.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel like you're writing from inside my head. This is one of those times...

    ReplyDelete