Monday 29 March 2010

Welcome to the New Blog

I was told - again - today that I should start a blog.  I kept a blog last Fall for a short while, but the subject matter wasn't working for me and I felt like I was complaining all the time.  So I'm starting anew.  Fresh.  Clean.  This blog needs to be about me, rather than everyone else in my life.  I can't promise that this will make for fabulous reading, but I hope that you will bear with me and help me through this journey I have embarked upon to figure out who I am, how I got here and how I can become the person I want and need to be.  I will try to be diligent in my writing and I hope that, in turn, you will not be judgemental and that you will be honest in your comments.  Thanks to Miguel, Katherine & Linc for getting me started - again.


In me is a door
Outside me are walls
Unhinge the latch
and let the bricks fall.

See what is there
I've been hiding so long
It's frightening me
but I hope there's a song

to take hold of my heart,
my body, my soul
and let me break free
to discover new goals.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha! Welcome back. You don't think that one who is addicted to blogland won't want to leave a little helloo. Using the same address helps too, I suppose. This can be a great place to let yourself all hang out. I like it here. I bet if you find a niche you will like it too. :)

    ReplyDelete