Thursday 26 August 2010

Finding Strength

I am an emotional wreck.  I experience just about every emotion in its fullest sense - every day.  I am exhausted and I am losing strength.  I have not felt this fragile in years, if ever.  Sometimes I wonder how I'm going to get through the day but somehow I always do.  Not always in the best shape, but I get through it.

Tonight I read something beautiful and inspiring.  I sat in the light of the moon, with the wind blowing over me and I meditated.  It was immensely restorative.

It also made me acutely aware that I need some time to myself to cleanse and recharge, and I need it to be soon.  If all goes well, it will be.  I'm pretty sure that if I have some time to focus on myself for a few days, I'll return a less fragile and more emotionally stable version of myself.  And then I can really focus on making my future a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment