Saturday 28 August 2010

Quick Change Artist

It often amazes me how quickly things can change, how quickly my emotional state can change.  I'm not sure why this amazes me since I have been up & down and turned around so many times in the past few months that I should know that nothing ever stays the same for long.  Nonetheless, I am still amazed that only 2 days after my last abysmal post, I am pleased to report that I am chipper and cheery and just bursting with excitement.

Truth be known, there is also a little bit of fear mixed in with my excitement -- but as long as it's just a little bit, I can handle it.

I have not felt this positive and full of hope in a very, very long time and I intend to ride this wave for as long as I can.  The next couple of weeks promise to be very positive ones for me and I am so ready to end this summer on a high note.  It's been a rough couple of months and I although I never look forward to the end of summer, it seems the change of seasons will bring with it some changes for me that I have needed for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment