Saturday 5 June 2010

Confirmations and Affirmations

I love it when things fall into place.  It doesn't happen very often, so when it does, it feels so very good.

Tonight I went to my class.  It was phenomenal for many reasons: I learned new things, I took one more step towards healing myself and it was confirmed to me that I am on the right path.  What more could I ask for?  I am energized and I am so happy, I am shining.

Although the physical cleansing that took place tonight can not be denied its benefits, I think the biggest bringer of my bliss was the confirmation that I am indeed making the right choices.  This has actually been confirmed to me three times this week alone, by three different, unrelated people.  While it is wonderful to have so much encouragement and support from my friends, tonight's encouragement from my teacher meant so much more. 

Change is in the air.  And it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment