Thursday 6 September 2012

Time is Fleeting

Luckily, no madness taking control... yet.

My goal for this week was to unpack.  Here it is Thursday already & I haven't touched a single box. *Sigh*.  Somehow Life has managed to take over and keeps distracting me from the unpacking/organizing/tidying up that really, really needs to happen.  I have one small errand to run this morning and then I absolutely must get to work.  I'll crank some tuneage and do as much as I can.  Yes, really. 

Because it seems we're going away for the weekend (again) so I really do need to get something done before I lose another couple of days.  I do enjoy going away - not so much that the cat has taken to pooping *beside* his litter box while we're gone - but it does leave less time at home to be productive.

I would really like to have all the boxes gone by the end of next week.  I think that's realistic.  Then, of course, there's still organizing and hanging pictures and whatnot to follow.  If we had some extra money, I'd probably start painting, too, but we don't so that will have to wait.  Gives me time to figure out a colour scheme, I guess.

Now, I must leave this and take advantage of the time I have left in the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment