Wednesday 26 September 2012

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Last night I got inspired to so some more unpacking and ended up working on my reiki (& massage) room.  It didn't take very long and soon enough I had my space all set up, except for a few things that need to get hung on the walls.  It looks great and I am happy to have my little space established.

Unfortunately, it reminded me how much I miss my practice and how much I miss doing reiki.  I even miss giving massages to a certain, albeit lesser, extent. 

On the weekend, when we were visiting in Michigan, I was able to pop by a Reiki 1 class and help with attunements.  That, combined with my now useable space, has me aching to be able to do reiki again.  So much so, that today part of me has been saying, "Screw looking for a real job, just start a new reiki practice!"  If only it were that simple!! 

But perhaps this is what I need to get me motivated to seek out other, like-minded individuals.  I checked out a couple of places in my neighbourhood last week but didn't find much.  Since then I've done some research and I have a few more places to investigate.  Wish me luck that I find what I'm looking for...

1 comment: