Friday 29 July 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

I did it!  I survived the week, wrote my exam, passed it with flying colours and have emerged on the other side with my sanity intact!  I am very much looking forward to a few days of relaxation and spending some time with the children, whom I have been ignoring almost completely for the last week while I studied.  They've been troopers -- it's turning out to be a fairly boring summer for them, what with me being busy with school and studies.

Luckily, that is about to change, as tomorrow we embark upon a European vacation, which will reunite our family (my husband has already spent the last 10 days across the pond) and, hopefully, provide us all with some much-needed fun and frolic.

3 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations! that is awesome! enjoy hte vacation as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, vacation sounds like tons of fun. I like your writing style - Mind if I visit more often?
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Stranger: I'm glad you like it here :) Hope to see you around more often. (I'd say "don't be a stranger", but that would be cheesy...)

    ReplyDelete