Wednesday 14 April 2010

On the Right Path

It was confirmed to me this evening that suppression does indeed lead to loss of vitality and a lack of energy -- not just in me but in all people.  Not that I needed the confirmation: the past week has been proof enough for me to know that stifling any part of myself, especially for so long, is not good for me.  And honestly, at this point I don't much care if it's bad for other people or not, I'm just trying to figure myself out.

I seem to be on the right track then, with this blog.  It is allowing me to unleash my creativity to the world, or at least the 4 of you who read this.  It's a good start.  It not only allows me to write but also to "publish" what I'm writing.  The blog is a stepping stone on my path.  It starts here and, hopefully, will overflow into other forms of writing thereby watering the creative soul I have kept buried for so long.  And as it begins to grow and blossom, I can only hope that the rest of me will too.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the writing. It is your talent with potential galore ...

    ReplyDelete