Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Out with the old and in with the new, they say.  2010 was a tumultuous year for me and I am glad to see it go.  I am also hesitant to usher in 2011.  This year will bring with it many changes - of that I am certain, although I am not certain what kind of changes they will be.  I hope most of them will be positive in the end, even if they may not be easy. 

My resolutions are simple: to take care of myself both emotionally and physically, so that I can embrace the year ahead and all the changes and complexities it may bring.

My wishes for the new year are also simple: that I might improve myself and continue to evolve into a stronger, more confident version of Me; that I may continue to have friends, family and perhaps even a caring stranger or two accompany me on my journey.

My hopes for you, dear friends, is that the coming year will provide you with love and light, health and happiness, and anything else you may require and desire.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have some health goals there to start the year...happy new year...

    ReplyDelete