Saturday 22 January 2011

Shiny Happy People

On Thursday night I went to see my friendly neighbourhood crystal therapist, Carol.  She's the wonderful girl I took some crystalogy classes with in the Spring (the classes which led me to Reiki, which in turn led me to Massage Therapy).  I hadn't seen her in about 6 months and although I'd been wanting to go visit, I never made it enough of a priority.  Luckily, she started a new set of classes so I had incentive to go see her.

As it turned out, I was the only one who turned up for our lesson on Thursday, which meant I had Carol all to myself.  We had a lesson on amethyst (by far my favourite stone) and then did a couple of meditations with the stones.  Simply being surrounded by that much amethyst was enough to make me feel better, even curing the headache I'd had all day.  Adding a meditation or two to the stones was the perfect remedy for everything else.  By the end of the evening I felt balanced and realigned and refreshed.

Today, I've just been bursting with energy and goodness.  I've had a great day and a rosy outlook and I've been  productive at school and at home to boot.  It is such a strange feeling to have so much energy.  I'm used to having a long list of Things to Do and just never getting around to any of them because I have so much difficulty stirring myself into motion.  I am loving the change and loving the life and positivity I've had all day.  I can't imagine what a different life I could lead.  (I also can't imagine that, I assume, most people feel like this almost all the time.  Incredible!)  I SO wish there was some way I could feel like this all the time.

I'm going to try to have regular "treatments" for the next while and with any luck, that will be just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment: